Saturday, March 23, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (20)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE (PART 6)

Good Evening to U, Wish You all Have a Wonderful Saturday Night!
Have u join Earth Hour today? teehee:)

I think probably all of u is waiting this post for so long, wish you can forgive my lateness;( I hope you will happy and satisfied  after read this, because it's gonna be a long post too.

As I mentioned earlier, this will be the second last post about Koh Lipe,Thailand. So I will make it more interesting and details. 

On the last day, we woke up early due to out boat is at 9:30am, so we get to prepared ourself and had breakfast before the actual time. I spent my breakfast at Thai Lady Pan Cake Restaurant as usual.

So let's photo do some talk here:


Breakfast of the  day: Fried Egg+ Pan cake
 After Breakfast, we straight away go to our boat, luckily there's not heavy rain, however....
Behind is The scene of Koh Lipe

Just fall in love with Koh Lipe


Forget to give u an information about Koh Lipe: We had to pay RM 20.00 for maintenance and protection marine life For Koh Lipe. (compulsory)
The role of Koh Lipe By Marine Koh Lipe

While on the way go back to Hatyai, There heavy rain during our journey on the sea.=( Just makes everyone wet on the boat. However is really a special experience ever^^.
Heavy rain at Hatyai
After we reached Hatyai, we got shopping time. So we went to famous shopping center.




Although I didn't bought anything, however I got a chance to tried Pork Burger by Mc'D :) At Least, one of mission is completed.




Wait, haven't end yet, pls go to my next post for the thing you should do and food & beverage you should have in Koh Lipe.







No comments:

Post a Comment