Sunday, March 10, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (18)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE (PART 4)

Dearest Friend, have dinner already?
Is time for another KOH LIPE post, that's about Second Day at Koh Lipe^^
Wondering about what I did for my first day? You can below link:

On the second day, we had planned to go another side of beach which is Sunrise Beach.
The difference between Sunrise and Pattaya is, Sunrise is more Privacy due to had a lot of resort, 
Sand is more clean and smooth, and more wind and the water is clean and greeny. 

And I do a first thing in my life, which is I wear Bikini!! Yea, Is bikini!!!! I'm a shy person, and I felt i'm had my chubby and not perfect body shape, so I didnt plan to wear on this trip. However my aunt encourage me, they said no body who care U chubby or skinny? Just wear it, once in life!
Just do and try everything when you are young!!! After I heard they supported, I decided to wear it. And I get one set of brand new bikini from my aunt.Thanks for her hard work and support.

So I think don't waste your time anymore, here comes with photos:
We did had our breakfast at Thai Lady Pan Cake Restaurant again.

Thai Coffee
The couple^^
Mango Vanilla Pan Cake


Yummy

After we had breakfast, we went to Sunrise Beach with my brand new Bikini.^^
From Pattaya beach to Sunrise Beach is took about 10minutes. Along the street, have a lot of food stall, restaurant,souvenir store and costume shop. There will not bored during the journey!

After we reached Sunrise, Just can use "WOW" , THE BEACHES JUST DAMN amazing and beauty. The most important thing is "Relax, Happy and Peace" Although I don't know how to swim, however I'm like the sea and sand. can said a Nature Lover.( Oops, I'm don't know how to swim? Yes, I am. Really...Just scare about water><")

Alright, is time for photo again:



































Yea, thanks for your time to read this post. 
I think this is most longer post ever.. 
Anyway I really enjoyed the moment in Sunrise Beach for my second day at Koh Lipe. Just have a trip here. And you will know my feeling. 
Time to say Good NIGHT. 
Stay tuned for my second post ^__^


            

1 comment:

  1. Woww!!! nice trip. If you can’t decide for your next trip…Phuket is the best choice for you!!
    I love here Surin Beach This hotel is very nice clean and the people are friendly. VERY nice hotel with helpful staff.
    And I really love white sand, crystal clear waters at Surin Beach too.
    Thank again.

    ReplyDelete