Monday, March 4, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (15)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE (PART 2)

Hello, My Readers, It's Me Again.
Today I will blog about The Resort I stayed when At Koh Lipe, Thailand!
Actually, is really great that I can stayed this resort, 
Because it makes me felt I back to the most nature and relax moment.
What's The Resort? 
It's Named: Gecko Lipe Resort which is located at Pattaya Beach.
The room rate just cost about RM 70-RM 100.00 NETT per night for peak season
Can said it's located on the mountain too. However just takes about 5-10 minutes to 
Pattaya Beach and Sunrise Beach.


Let's photo do some talking:

Finally, I reached here, Koh Lipe^^

Our Resort: Gecko Lipe


Check In...

The View of the resort..Back to mother nature
Our room- 1 room for 2 person. No BBF


The view from outside of room



U see the yellow wink chair?? lmfao
Our room, let's me introduce to U
First, u can see the fan, no air conditioner, but doesn't hot in the night!
The curtain to avoid mosquito bite and insects
The bathroom, no flush system, just using the basic  water and  bucket.



The hanger for cloth or towel
The another view of bed from bathroom
Shindy and His Husband: Eric Wong
There is another side of Chalet, they only have 2person chalet and 4 person chalet available.
The forest view 


So this is the Resort I stayed, a reasonable room rate I have, 
U may go to Agoda.com to find a reasonable hotel room too.

A little tips when you stay at Gecko Lipe:
1) Remember bring Mosquitoes Repellent.
2) Remember wear long pants if you worry cold at night.
3) The room is under secure control.
4) WI-FI is provided 24 hours, however password needed.
So there's a some introduction about Gecko Lipe Resort, want to know more about Gecko Lipe?
Just click ----->AGODA.COM



Time for sleep, just look forward my third post.IS ABOUT FOOD!!!
Stay tuned






1 comment: