Sunday, March 10, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (17)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE @ NIGHT (PART 4)

Good Afternoon, My dearest U..
Is Sunday, the second week of March, any revolution U done this week?
Any  wish U Success ya..^^

Due to I watched HK drama until 5am in this morning, and slept on 5am, 
So I woke up at 2:30pm, Really unbelievable><" (like a PIG!!!)
Yea, Is time for blogging after the last post on Last Wednesday.
If you want to know what I done in my 1st day in Koh Lipe, U may go here. :)
Today I gonna share with you, what we can do at night in Koh Lipe?
Alright, After we had dinner. We decided to chill out and massage,
So we walked to beach, and we can see a lot of candle is display on the sand!
It's just so so so ROMANTIC!!! 
is a good place for candle light dinner for couple and honeymooners.
I wish I can go here with my beloved one in future!
Okay, let's back to the topic again!
We walked along, and we saw different restaurant, they decorate their table settings in different ways.
Some of them, set the table and chair on the sands,
and some of them set like Japanese people, like a piece of place mat and chair on the sands.
Some of restaurant, may have a live band performance to attracted tourist for a business.
For me, I just felt the warmness and romantic feel in the night with a live band, a glass of beer, wind sounds,
Is just make people relax and happy.
So what you waiting for? Just come to Koh Lipe for a trip..
Than you will know. 
The Bar
The candle stand that fulled with China feel!!
Of course, time for photo^^
A candle in Circle Shape

A candle in Flower Shape
Group-ca
The massage store

After a drink, we decided to go for massage, and you know 
their had a lot of service provided!!
Such as: Menicure, Pedicure, Foot massage, Full body massage, Foot scrub, Oil massage, Thai Massage,
Aloe Vera Message (Especially for Sun Burn) and etc.
No matter what types of massage service, U can find from here.
and I decided to try their Pedicure since I done my Pedicure for long time ago.
and you know what? Actually Meni and Pedi, is started at Thailand, 
However they didn't do any upgrade Like Malaysia do, 
which we have a Gel meni and pedi service, Now I realize we must keep on improve and creative,
If not, we will left behind.
Okay, Let's photo do some talking.

Ready for Pedi
Concerntrate-ing
I finished my Medi after one hour, so we decided to back to resort.
and There's is my activities I spent for my 1st day at Koh Lipe.
Are you ready for my second day post? Just stay tuned!!^^
 











No comments:

Post a Comment