Sunday, March 3, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE: COOL CUTE TOUGH BY GIRL'S GENERATION (13)



Good evening, to U..My sweeties and cheerful readers..
An interesting and awesome I had today.
Clean up my room after CNY again,
and get a lot of stuff for charity, Like cloth and plastic item that can BE reusable.
and Bought some nice color tray to keep my stuff.
Finally my room is tidy..LMFAO.

Let's back to the topic, today I would like to share with you my New Gadget!!
Yeah, Is Casio Baby-G, Model BGA-151, Adv by Yoona (Girls' Generation)


Finally I got it, Although not white but nice color and design I had too, is Black with Pink Numerical


This is my second Baby-G watches, Now only I realize Black color can be sweet and lovely too.^^
This cost me RM 399.00 NETT.
Falled in Love with This series that endorsed by Girl's Generation with

Theme title: LET ME WINK! CUTE COOL TOUGH



As you can see there have different series and color that endorsed by them,
No matter what style you are, you will find one that suitable for you.
No matter what event you want to attend, what job you work?
Believe me, There have one style just for U.


Above is the model list of This Series,
is easy for you to find at the shop or online shopping.
So Let Me Wink, Together with Baby G + Girl's Generation.



Want to know more information about other model?
you may go view the baby G by this 2 hottest Blogger:
Chellewen: Baby G

For more info:
Malaysian distributor:  















No comments:

Post a Comment