Thursday, March 7, 2013

MOMENT OF LIFE (16)- CNY TRIP~KOH LIPE (PART 3)

Hello, Peeps.Thursday is almost end...(count-down-ing)

Is Great weather tonight, cause raining here..:)

Okay, Please forgive I delayed my post again as I promise on previous post...:(    which is Koh Lipe-Part 2.

Alright, as I promise I will blog about my lunch and dinner on the first day!
U know what? I missing Koh Lipe So much! Really wish can go there again!!! lol

As I mentioned previous post, After we done checked in At Gecko Lipe Resort, is already 2pm.
and It's time for lunch, and all of us starving like hell!! SERIOUSLY..so remember bring bento or some bread or biscuit when u travel on boat or van, k??

Can't be wait or go far anymore, so we went to the restaurant that nearby our Resort which is Thai Lady Pan Cake Restaurant.

Yeah! Finally can have our first LUNCH!!!!
Yeah! Finally can have our first LUNCH!!!!

Group Photo..Snapped snapped

Mango Sticky Rice (P.S: A BIT DISAPPOINTED)
The sand Just Like POWDER!!!
YuHoo!! Have Chang Beer after Lunch At Seaside...OMG...RELAX!!
PATTAYA BEACH
Their Local Beer: CHANG BEER
ME, WITH CHANG BEER
AUNT JENIE WITH HER CHANG BEER TOO
A BAR THAT USING WOOD AND BOAT
After we spent our time at Pattaya, Is time for dinner, However I forget d Name of The Restaurant =.="
Aunt looking for a good restaurant
FINALLY, WE REACH..PHOTO TIME

LEMON JUICE..REALLY NICE^^
ONE OF THE WESTERN BAR, DO U NOTICED THAT A LOT OF DOG?
ALL OF THEM, IS DOG LOVER
GRILL FISH
GRILL PRAWN
GRILL TERIYAKI
A VIEW
MANGO KELABU

GRILL TERIYAKI WITH CHESSE POTATOES

Yea, This is my lunch and dinner on the first day at Koh Lipe!
Next post, will post about.....??
Secret, Stay tuned.
and wish U enjoy reading and enjoy see the photo.
Good Night














2 comments:

  1. Thai Lady Pan Cake is famous there right? I read a few blogs, the bloggers mentioned that the food is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Yasmine,
    Yeaa, Is the famous restaurant there..
    Especially this Choco Banana Pan cake^^

    ReplyDelete