Sunday, January 6, 2013

070113-FEELING

07/01/13

Morning, is second week of  January 2013,

Have Breakfast already??

The title of today might a bit emotional and sad, maybe?? XD

Yeah! "Feeling" , the best word that describe for me now..

A thing let me confusing after a drink session with him,

I thought that we will be get close after that session, However it seems like nothing changes, Just make me piss off..

I love him as I very cleared about that, and I do felt the same from his side...

"Feeling" doesn't lie unless we try to ignore it! However we already make it clear.

But " Distance" appear still! What should I do? 

Many friends ask me let it go, However he will be back when I almost success..JUST WTF!

Missing and Love just can hide it bottom of my heart, although is painful, but i still let myself to get poison!

I know I'm kinda stupid, but it's just because of LOVE..

I know it will be recover, but just need TIME..

And I just MISSING HIM...


1 comment:

  1. Be patient dear!!Jut let him go..Nothing will change..he still the same..

    ReplyDelete