Sunday, January 27, 2013

MY STORY: SHINING FRIENDSHIP (7)

260113- SaturdaY

Hi, peeps..How are U today?? What you do now??
Raining and cloudy evening at Cheras.
Makes me felt so sleepy..and I really take a nap cause woke up at 8;30am in this off day!! Gosh!!!

However is good to wake up early in the morning, 
所谓早期的鸟儿有虫吃。。。哈哈!

In this post, I gonna share with U about Friendship.
I believe that everybody have a friend in life.
Of course friend can divide into several type, eg:
CLOSE friend, FAKE friend, Or Hi-Bye Friend.
No matter what friendship U have, Just appreciate with those friend that take care and be your side all the time.



Let's Talk About Yesterday which is 260113 (Saturday)

Went to work as usual for half day on Saturday. After work, went to met my 2 BFF which is Yorkshi (Classmate when College) and Mun Yee (Classmate since Primary until Secondary). We had our lunch at Boston @ Viva Home. For certain reason, Mun Yee Bring her son along. for the Lunch. 
Can u believe that we spent our time from 2.30pm until 6something? Really Surprise and Unbelievable, right? But is TRUE. Let me tell you, There's always not enough time when u got girl's outing. LOL...Just xoxo and Becomes a Gossip Girl..LMFAO^^

Here is some photo that I took during Lunch...

























This Lunch date is fulled with Laughing and Charming, cause we keep on laughing when Roy done some funny expression and action. Make me feel like want to be a mummy and have a child too..=="

I'm really felt thankful and appreciate I'm still have BFF be my side whenever I'm Sad, Happy or Moody.
I can't believe how's life if without Friendship? Life will only perfect with family, lover and friendship.
Without one of them, life couldn't perfect. This is what i'm thinking of..
How about u guys?? 

Anyway I really enjoyed the moment with both of them. =) 
Time for say good night.I look forward tomorrow, Primary classmate's gathering..
Want to know what happen during the gathering? Just stay tuned for my post.


















Thanks for spending time for reading
Stay tuned for my next post



No comments:

Post a Comment