Sunday, January 20, 2013

MY STORY: PROMISE + BAD GIRL (4)

Good Evening, My dear readers.
How are U today? I'm freaking enjoyed my day this week..
Went to Sungei Wang for Shopped and Celebrated my Grandmom's Birthday with my cousin..
(Just Stay Tuned with my next post,k?

Today, I'm not share with u The summary of the week, 
Just something I want to speak out through here.




















Like I said, Sometimes smile will caused  Trouble,
Be cool will help us avoid from Trouble.
Today received an message from Someone that out of my expectation !
Just because he clicked one of my post, which is:170113-I ALREADY MISSED U.
Actually, I felt sad and down when saw the content of the message,
and I appreciated the video clip that he shared for me.
However the promise between me and him no longer here.
I'm the one who broke the promise, it can't turn back the time.
because the love no longer there since I'm change my love to zero.
I'm just felt so sorry for hurt him and can't be his side whenever he need my support and love.
















And some of friend already told me don't hurt his heart since we're couple.
However I 'm still let it happened.
Just Because I'm just a bad girl.
I'm always the one who hurt others, just because i'm too easily to take back my love.
Not because they treated me bad. Just because my patience and my heart.
Change too fast, No matter is my love period to someone or my attitude in relationship.
I'm felt myself get in love too fast, and so easily lost in love too.
Another words can describe: Too easily falling in love with someone?
I know what you think? I'm just so bad. And I admit for that.
That's why? I didnt start my relationship after last relationship. 
I won't chase anyone again, unless someone did falling in love with me. and he chase me.
And I just felt myself really a BAD GIRL..















At Last, I really appreciated the people that love me and care me.
Sorry for make you guys down, hurt and disappointed.
Don't fall in love with me if you dont understand me.
Time to say night.

Thanks for spend time for read my post.
Stay tuned for my new post.:)

1 comment: