Sunday, January 13, 2013

130113: SUMMARY OF SECOND WEEK JAN 13

130113: SUMMARY OF SECOND WEEK JAN 13


Good evening, How are U Today??

Busy with Family Gathering or Just Resting?

No matter what's your plan is? The Most Important: Enjoy, Okay?? ^^

Today, I gonna share with You what I have been through this week:

MONDAY: BLOG UPDATED-->FEELING. ( A blog that created because I missing JT)

TUESDAY: Went to Night Market at Taman Pertama which located at Kobena,Cheras.

WEDNESDAY: Kak Azreen's Birthday, Bought a cup of her favorite drink---> Hot caramel Machiatto. 
 However she on leave, so The drink gave to Kak Shieda and Lynna. I bought New Starbucks drink, which is Hojicha Tea Latte. What to know what special in it? Maybe U can go my another post: STARBUCKS


   
THURSDAY: Again, My friend's--> Kar Heng's Birthday. And I done an E-card for him. Besides that, Blog updated about New Album Released which is I GOT A BOY By Girl's Generation.

  
How izit?? Nice,right? Created by Birthday Card powered By Android.


FRIDAY: Missing Him, When I can let go? Sad...

SATURDAY: 12/01/13- Is a day that Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat held on Stadium Merdeka

SUNDAY: 13/01/13. A day that have own leisure time, Prepared Breakfast by my own and went to Kak Ida's Wedding.


So This is what I had pass through this week. A bit bored and bit interesting, However I'm Enjoy It..
How about yours?? Can share with Me too^^

Thanks for spend time read my post.
STAY TUNE For next post




No comments:

Post a Comment