Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MY STORY: CHANGE & THIS IS MY NOW (5)


Good afternoon to dearest reader,
How is your day?
Or u enjoying afternoon tea session now?

Just a happy Tuesday I ever had todaY..LOL

Cause I'm Just Craving for food today..You can go view here: FOOD
I think you will get SHOCK!!lol

Today, I will talk with you about My change..
For Me, I think I did changing a lot, No matter is Appearance, Carry myself, Attitude, Thinking and etc.
There's good if U change, Cause this prove I'm Growing,
Right? Just be Myself..YuLi's

How about photo above, I like it personally..Is sel-ca this morning.lmfao :p
Actually I wasn't like that before..

Let's I shows You some of photo I'm at college..
DURING COLLEGE TIME

AFTER STRAIGHTEN
2009 DE ME


2010 DE ME

2011 DE ME

2012 DE ME
2012 DE ME(SHORT HAIR)




















THIS IS MY NOW 2013
   I think There a huge different there, from do not know how to dress up and make up,
Until Know Make up and Improve Self Confidence.

Really want to say Thank you Those who really gave me a lot of opinion and idea for the way to dress up,
Especially the friend and classmate At College Time
As well as Colleague at The Ritz Carlton, 
Without you guys, I will not know how to becomes more and more pretty and confidence.
Of course, Girl not Only need to be Pretty,
However need to be Knowledgeable as well,

like chinese describe:女人应当3立的女人。。。
经济独立,能力独立以及思想独立。。

No matter How the girl are, remember gain knowledge and confidence, 
Cause this is only way to outshine ourselves and to be more better and better.

Ya, This is My Now..
A Brand New YuLi In Brand New 2013..
I'm look forward CNY,
will update CNY shopping post soon.=)
Just Stay Tuned,k?

Last but Not Least, Wish you enjoy this song : This is My Now by Jordin Sparks



Thanks for spending time read my post,
Stay Tuned for next post=)


No comments:

Post a Comment