Thursday, January 17, 2013

MY STORY: I already Miss U-G.Na (3)


Quote Of The Day:
"You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine. and I already miss you"










Today, Friday. How's Your mood today? Should happy cause already 3rd weekend of January 2013.
I think will be another shopping time for CNY.LOL...
Me too, I will go CNY shopping with family and celebrate my grandmom birthday as well..Kinda Happening week ever. Wish you have a great and pleasant weekend ahead.

Okay, No more wasting your time. Let's back to main point.
Today, I will share with U about my Story with him again..SWT
Again, I Missing U. I wish you here.
This Morning, Tears falled down when I think of I need to forget you, I just wish Don't. How bad I am?
Too selfish and too innocent to hold a relationship that caused a lot problem in life from now and future.
Can said a question mark Love.WTF!! 

However Love Happen Without Reason. That's makes me fall for you for so Long.
There's have many feeling in this moment, sad, hurt, pain and happy.
Whenever I start to get over U, However you will still come back. I just don't understand and kinda like fed up.
I hate you honestly, That's why I love U too..(what the poor things ever?)
Sometimes, I just want to get a boy so that I can forget U...However I just don't want to Hurt other with my selfish.

However no matter how sad and hurt is, I'm still felt thankful and appreciate for met U.
Thanks for support me always when I make any decision.
Always cheers me up and give advise whenever i need .
Take good care whenever we go out for chill.
Thanks for share with me, your tough and happiness.
and Last Thanks for be with me. 



Gomenasai for everythingGomenasai, I know I let you downGomenasai till the end, I never needed a friendLike I do now

Thanks for spending time for read my post.
Stay tuned for next post






No comments:

Post a Comment