Thursday, January 17, 2013

DEMO & SHARING: MOUTH SPRAY POWERED BY GLISTER

POST OF THE DAY: 
DEMO + SHARING MOUTH SPRAY POWERED BY GLISTER

Good Evening to U, How is your day?
I'm just freaking freaking busy today, with all reservation and bla bla stuff..
Anyway I enjoying, Cause:
 When life changes to be Harder, 
Change ourselves to Be Stronger

This is the quote I got from Twitter today. Feel is TRUE!
Okay, Let's back to topic before I talked something not relate to this title.LMFAO 

Today, I will shared with U something about Oral Care.
I think the first thing will do after wake up is BRUSH Teeth,
However how many of U, think that our mouth will be fresh all the time?
Especially after Smoking and eat Durian, or even after eat Smelly Beancurd at Night Market?
Or U want to kiss your admire, However Ur mouth is just smelly?
Or when U want discuss something with ur client, however ur client give a shit face to You just because some bad smell from ur mouth?
I think there's shameful thing ever while look at people's shit face,right?

But, Don't Worry. Cause I would like to share with U this Little item who can solve your problem of oral.
Dang Dang Dang:

Mouth Spray By Glister


Ya, Is Glister Mouth Spray. A brand that distributed by Amway, and only Amway have this.
Let's me show u some Demo about this little thing as below photo:



1.Prepared a pen, a bottle of Glister Mouth Spray and one slice of paper napkin.

2. Draw something on your hand with pen.

3. Spray the Drawing by using Glister Mouth Spray. After u spray, U can see the ink start to becomes watering type, it's just can release easily. Normally it's hard to remove when we use soap or paper napkin.

4 AND NOW, CAN U SEE THE DIFFERENT? The dirt are gone after using paper napkin.
So can u see the RESULT? BELIEVE IT..! 


Glister Mouth Spray..Reason I choose:

a) Taste like Peppermint, 
b) Like Toothpaste.However no water needed, Just Spray it to ur mouth.
c) Small bottle and easy carry around.
d) Increase self confidence with no oral problem.
e) Gain Reputation.
f)It's help refresh mouth when drink alcohol.

Okay, This is the reason why I choose Glister Mouth Spray.
Fast and Best Solution when my mouth smelly. :p
And You may contact me if you need one of it too. Kindly pm me through: yulisjt@gmail.com.
Thanks=)

Remember, Our oral care is important as our Appearance, So must get one of this Glister Mouth Spray for yourself.

That's all, is time for preparing costume for Staff Party Tomorrow Night with Retrp Theme..^^


Thanks for spending time for read my post.
Stay tuned for next post










No comments:

Post a Comment