Saturday, January 26, 2013

MY STORY: APART, ME & U (6)

It's FRIDAY again, The day I like the most <3















It's FRIDAY again, The day I like the most<3
However today, rain is attack for whole day..from Morning till Night!
However My mood still charm and warm, LOL..
I hope you same with me too..cause life too short, and is doesn't worth if we moody for whole day.
SO STAY POSITIVE AND CHARM NOW =)

So what is ur plan for tonight or later on this TGIF?LOL
I'm going to have family dinner at Genting Highlands.
(It's True! 100%) will post it soon..Just be Patience..^^




















The purpose I write this post is because of you, someone that spent time and loved me for one year and 9 months. And of course I'm felt thankful and appreciate U appeared in my life within this period. 
One year and 9 months consider moderate, Not very long period or short period for a couple. Although just a short period, But we did passed through a lot of things.

First time, I'm went to holiday at PLR AND GENTING AND MELACCA with a real boy friend.
First time, prepared a meal for u early in the morning.
First time, I'm lost a friendship and trust after we broke up.(PS: This is piss me off the most)
and many first time that can't even share here...However it's already Past Tense.

2012,Is already a past Year. So no point to keep something that already passed no matter is HURT.
I'm know how bad am I?! I'm Leave when You need Love and Support..
However U are not be my side when I get sick and panic..
Okay, I think no point to re-flash back the old and sad memories again, Just let go.
Let This Relationship go, Is good for Me and U..

2013, is here. So what for we still live in the past?right??
My dear, U belongs to someone that better than Me, so Don't sad.
Is time find your true love.Don't keep yourself in those past memories..
Last But No Least, 祝你幸福!


















Thanks for spend time for reading,
Stay Tuned for my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment