Thursday, January 10, 2013

100113- I GOT A BOY BY GIRL'S GENERATION

100113

How are you today?

Yea, after posted about My feeling few days ago, 
Today i would like to share with you about new hit album recently!
You're right, Today I want to share with you:

New Album of Girl's Generations- I GOT A BOY

SONG IN THIS ALBUM:

9.XYZ

(Dear my readers, you may click the title song, and you will be direct to the video, enjoy)

It will surprised me after I listened the theme song of this album which is I GOT A BOY, A song that mix a lot of music style, which include retro, rap,pop, electric music and also urban style. If you haven't listen this song, u might a bit outdated ya^^..But, you will not outdate after you read my post..Because I will share the video out, Here U go:


You can see the different style of them compare from previous MV which is The boys, This MV more to retro style and the watches they wear is BABY-G BY CASIO..


If you wondering for a new watch in this new year, you might consider BABY-G, 
is a new trends^^.
The hottest Blogger KAREN KHO did posted about this BABY-G WATCHES.

This new album definitely is worth to be keep for this new year 2013..





I think you had listened their another hits song in this album which is:
DANCING QUEEN

Here You Go:


They really talented no matter in dance or singing, 
as you can see in this MV, They are sweet and charm in this MV..
I falling in love with their song since Gees and Lazy Girl MV
Ya, Is a old song. However is their famous song too.




and another HIT'S SONG, THE BOYS


So why u waiting for?
Just Go and Grab One of This Album..
I GOT A BOY


No comments:

Post a Comment